What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide showing you how to become your own ticket broker
- Teaching you the only techniques available to the public for face value tickets
- Walking you through the process of building your own site and making money
- Teaching you proven techniques to find the best events for resale
- What events to BUY Don’t waste money guessing on what to sell
- Showing you how to get tickets to the events you want to see
- Showing you how to acquire tickets before the mass public
- Showing you how to beat Ticketmaster and Tickets.com
- Walking you through every step of an eBay listing
- PRICING STRATEGIES Proven methods for more bids
- Showing you proven methods for more bids
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Make Big Profits Selling Tickets On eBay scores 72.02/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ticketsforprofits.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ticketsforprofits.com you’ll also be taken through to ticketsforprofits.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)